Wednesday 5 August 2015

The Third Gender: Cheated into homosexuality.

My mind is so disturbed by the information I have just come across. Sex change surgery for men has now become so sophisticated that you can't tell a woman and a man apart. This means that what you see is not what you get. This is so screwed up because some of the remaining real men are going to become accidental homosexuals. What the hell? Watch the following video to get the idea....


The success of Bruce Jenner as a woman doesn't help it either. Now the world thinks its something normal. In Kenya, the cross-dressing comedian who goes by the name of Kelvin Mwangi (Shaniqua) has enjoyed relative success and fame.
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CEY0gQPWAAAGb1g.jpghttps://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-4hwsE9IXgH0/VU3WnSjG9gI/AAAAAAAAAdY/ZHUqeWIVS_Q/s2560/1431164569568.png

Do you remember Andrew Mbugua turned Audrey Mbugua?


Now there is a Jackson Irungu...




This goes to show that the world is slowly accepting these types, even Africa which detests homosexuals.
To be honest, I don't care what people do with their own genital organs at the privacy of their homes. The problem that I have is when this affects my public social life, for example: I go to the supermarket to buy something then I am dazzled by a beautiful girl. If I am so attracted to her it would only be fair if I stir up a conversation so we can get familiar then later find out what all the attraction is for. Then a week later when we are no longer strangers to each other, she tells me that she is a he. This means that for over a week I have been making plans for a boy, I have been fantasizing about a man yet I am a man. No real man wants that. Normal human beings derive sexual pleasure from either the vagina (females) or penis (males). The anus has no pleasure receptor nerves. So straight real humans have a strong and good reasons to think that being gay is unnatural an uncouth.
As I said its none of my business what anyone does with their life personally.  I do understand those men who are attracted to other men. So what I think is the right thing to do is to be real and be yourself. If you are a man and you like men, go on do that, but don't dress like a woman because you are not a woman. Like wise for women who like women.The idea of liking another man if you are a man is that you get to enjoy everything that a man has and does. I bet you would be more attracted a man who wears trousers as opposed to a man who wears a skirt because a skirt wearing man looks more like a female and you don't like females, huh? Despite this logic and you (homosexual )
still want to cross dress to confuse straight men then GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment